www.vanguardprintingllc.com

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Meet Laura from Vanguard Printing LLC!

Laura : Customer Service Representative

We will be introducing you to our staff here at Vanguard, so you can get to know the wonderful people who make it all possible.  Here are a few questions we asked our staff to get to know them a little better :
What is your favorite part about your job?
Keeps me busy and on my toes. I enjoy what I do. 

What is your position here at vanguard, what are you responsibilities?
Client services Representative.  Customer service is my number 1 priority.  I'm here to make sure you are taken good care of. :)

Why Vanguard?
I applied to customer service.   I enjoyed what I do so much that I have been here almost 11 years.

What did you do before you came to Vanguard?
Worked at another Printer

What college(s) did you attend?
Oklahoma Junior College

What motivates you?
My family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment